Random Fact You Might Not Know About Me
1. I’m very reserved in public, but at home I’m outspoken.
2. Around the holidays, I love to bake for friends and family.
3. I am a teenager trapped in a grownup’s body.
4. In 2000, I wanted to join the U.S. Air Force, so I could become a journalist.
5. When I was born, my right foot was twisted inward. By the time I turned 4, I finally had surgery to correct the problem.
6. I go around talking and singing to myself when I’m alone.
7. I know how to change the oil in my car.
8. Sometimes I feel like people are after me or plotting against me.
9. I can’t stand jazz, country or rap music. It makes me want to punch people in the face.
10. I could listen to certain symphonic metal bands 24/7.
11. I named my daughter after a stuffed animal I had.
12. As a child, I raided my brother’s room for his toys. Dolls just never caught my attention.
13. I used to own a gun, .9mm tactical.
14. I would like to be famous for only 15 minutes, then fade into the background again.
15. It takes a long time for me to gain trust, depending on the person.
16. I love listening to vinyls from the ’60s and ’70s.
17. I’ve woken up at different times kissing a pillow I sleep with at night.
18. I haven’t had full experience with another woman.
19. I have a few secret crushes on friends. I PLEAD THE 5TH!!!
20. In my alternate reality, I’m a rockstar.
21. I don’t bond too well with people.
22. I don’t like people who are stuck on themselves and think they are better than anyone.
23. I love IKEA furniture, but have never been into an IKEA store.
24. I could play Guitar Hero all day.
25. I like burning stuff.